The GO database is a relational database comprised of the GO ontologies as well as the annotations of genes and gene products to terms in the those ontologies. Housing both the ontologies and the annotations in a single database allows powerful queries of the annotations using the ontology. The GO database is the source of all data available through the legacy AmiGO 1.8 browser and search engine.
- GO Database Guide: information about the GO database, including the database schema, accessing or downloading the database, and tips on usage
- GO Database schema: autogenerated schema documentation
- GO Database schema with views: autogenerated schema documentation, including database views
- Database abbreviations used in the GO Database
- Relational Databases for Biologists: an online introduction to databases in bioinformatics.